Adding all unknown files in a working tree is usually very simple in other version control systems, for example:
git add .
Not so simple in Subversion:
$ svn add .
svn: warning: '.' is already under version control
But if you add the
--force flag, that will do!
Keep in mind that this is not the same as:
svn add * --force
That would add not only unknown files, but ignored files too, which is usually not you want. Make sure to specify directories explicitly, avoid using
* with this command.
The new version (1.1) of Wine Notes is now on Google Play.
- Fixed the broken EURO sign
- Now you can select the currency
- The last used currency becomes the default currency
- Wine names you enter are now automatically “title-ized”
- Changed to a bright theme in most dialog screens
- Replaced the text buttons with image buttons in tag editor dialogs
- Removed the pointless Quit menu option
- Many minor usability and ergonomic improvements
Check it out, and I hope you’ll enjoy!
Feel free to tell me about problems and feature requests on GitHub: https://github.com/janosgyerik/WineNotes/issues
This app is still a work in progress, with many more features planned but not implemented yet. If a missing feature is important to you, feel free to drop me a line, and I’ll try to make it happen.